SAP S/4 HANA
SIMPLIFIED PROCESSES | SAP FIORI UX & MOBILE ACCESS | POWERFUL ANALYTICS WITH HANA
SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA (SAP S/4 HANA) gears organizations to run businesses simply and efficiently in the digital economy.
SAP S/4HANA is the next-generation ERP suite. A new product built on the most advanced in-memory platform available in the world – SAP HANA – and modern design principles using Fiori for User Experience (UX). SAP S/4HANA enables businesses to meet their objectives through massive technology simplifications (new data models, consumer grade responsive design user experience, powerful analytics for decision making, and new simpler business processes) and innovations (Internet of Things, Big Data, business networks, and mobile-first).
Techatalyst believes now’s the time for SAP users to move to SAP S/4 HANA. And we will help you with the transition. Make it predictable & as smooth as possible.
IT value perspective: Simplicity, Reduction in Data Footprint & Maintenance efforts.
- Businesses can now reduce their data footprint and work with larger data sets in one system (for example, ERP, CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM co-deployed)
- Enterprises will save hardware costs, operational costs, and most importantly time required to maintain the system.
- Innovations are simple with an open platform (SAP HANA Cloud Platform) to drive advanced applications – for example, predicting, recommending, and simulating – while protecting existing investments. This is not possible through conventional RDBMSes.
- Organizations can leverage a simple and role-based user experience based on modern design principles which minimizes training efforts while increasing productivity.
- And finally, organizations get choice of deployment: cloud, on premise, and even hybrid to drive quick time-to-value.
Business Value perspective: Ease of use, Pervasive access, Simplified Processes & Analytics
- ERP, CRM, SRM,SCM, PLM co-deployed for easy management
- Simplified Business Processes. Less process steps
- New SAP Fiori UX for any device (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Predict, recommend, and simulate through in-memory HANA enabled analytics
- Faster analytics and reporting
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform extensions for extending functionality beyond standard functions
- All data: social, text, geo, graph, processing
Share This Page
The future is here, NOW! Benefits of using in-memory platform
SAP S/4 HANA delivers high-volume transaction processing (OLTP) and high volume real-time analytical processes (OLAP) based on a unified data model without the redundant data layers typically required by traditional RDBMS based systems.
Examples for redundant data layers are custom-built layers based on database tuning efforts such as secondary indexes, or application built-in performance accelerators such as aggregate tables or multiple general ledger versions for different managerial reporting needs.
The massive simplifications of the data model and the data processing layers enable business and technological innovations on a broad scale across all lines-of-business and industry solutions.
The HANA based architecture simplifies system landscape architectures and accelerates cloud deployments on an economical scale.