Completely web based end-to-end solution for Procurement of all commodities for large enterprises
e-Tendering Solution for Private, Government & Public-Sector Companies
Completely web based end-to-end solution for Procurement of all commodities for large enterprises. Connects Procurement Authorities directly with the suppliers to improve efficiency in the procurement processes.
- Reduces tender cycle times over 50% compared to conventional tendering.
- Saves an estimated 20 to 50% time and effort of procurement/ tendering department.
- Allows buyers to focus on decision making and value addition.
- Provides for Cross tabulation by vender scores / prices.
- Provides greater audit and control over entire tendering process.
- Makes comparison of competing bids transparent & easy.
- Ability to exercise spend control easily.
- Removes courier and printing costs & has a positive environmental impact.
- Provides a substantial ROI (Return on investment) in the long run by saving time and money.
The e-Tendering Platform Systems offers an opportunity for automating most of the tendering process. From creating tender document, specification, advertising, bid submission, tender evaluation, awarding and placing contract. It also facilitates exchange of all relevant document in electronic format. It involves uploading tender document on to a secure website with secure login, authentication and viewing rules. It is a simplified technical web-based solution.
With the introduction of the e-Tendering Systems, everything can be submitted and tracked online. If suppliers submit inadequate information, the system alerts applicant immediately, preventing possible rejection of bids at opening sessions due to routine errors. The e-tendering system increase protection of the public property, since bids are placed and monitored online, eventually leading to increased competition and added value.
- Supports RFP / RFQ / RFI
- Single/Two envelop bid response: The Solution supports both methods of bid submission single and two envelopes.
- Single/Multi-stage bidding: Enables Procurement authorities to have single / multistage bidding process.
- Collaborative working: Tendering process involves multiple collaborative activities such as Tender Preparation, approval, etc. These are supported through dynamic workflows.
- Improve Efficiency: The solution enables to improve various processes in tendering life cycle such as publishing tenders online, receiving bid responses online, automatic rejection of responses, and reduce other labor-saving tasks.
- Analyze Spend & Savings: Better spend analysis by different parameters and improved ability to find out saving against the estimates.
- Dynamic workflows: Completely configurable workflows that suites organization structure and policies.
Salient Features of Procurement Back Office
- Handles multiple procurement strategies, Open and Limited, Direct Purchase.
- Complete life cycle of the Tender from preparation to Contract creation.
- Support multiple tender types — RFP, RFQ, RFI.
- Dynamic workflows, Questionnaires by type of tenders.
- Multi-stage Bid closing and opening.
- Cross tabulation and evaluation of bid responses.
- Templates for Tenders, Workflows, Questionnaires, and Documents.
- Setup spend thresholds, cost centers.
- Spend reporting by Commodities, Cost center and many more.
- In-built notification and alert framework for communication with buyers and suppliers.
- Complete auditing and document tracking enabled.
- Multi-lingual, multi-currency support.
Salient Features of Supplier Portal
- Online registration for suppliers.
- Notifications for newly announced tenders to registered suppliers.
- Online buying of Bid documents.
- Online submission of enquiries.
- Online submission of bid responses.
- Multiple submissions till closing date and time.
- Online submission of protests / complaints.
- Easy integration with payment gateways for on-line processing of payment requests.
- Multi-lingual support.
- All payments integrated through payment networks – Use Debit cards, Credit cards for tender fees.